The club runs several trips every weekend. All information about our trips can be found under trips and training on this website.
We always need help with running trips.
Ways to help out with trip leading include:
- offer to lead trips where we have "leader required" on the existing schedule or where a weekend on the existing schedule has a gap
- send in ideas for future trip schedules
- attend trip planning meetings; these are advertised on the Forum
- learn to lead a trip by offering to organise and advertise a trip for a trip leader
- offer to lead a trip and ask someone else to organise and advertise the trip on your behalf (especially suitable for trip leaders who do not reside in Wellington)
If you would like to help out with any of the above please email the Chief Guide.