Bookings are first come, first served, with bookings open earlier for members than non-members.
Your booking is not confirmed until payment is received. NO PAYMENT = NO BOOKING.
- Run from Friday evening until Sunday afternoon, including all meals on Saturday and breakfast and lunch on Sunday. If planning to stay only one night in a weekend you still need to pay for the whole weekend.
- Bookings for Members open 1 May. Weekend bookings for non members open 1 June.
- From 1 June, non-members will have equal booking rights for weekends.
- Bookings must be made by 9pm on the Wednesday prior to the weekend you want to book so that the food can be organised.
- Run from Sunday evening to Friday afternoon, during the winter ski season.
- Members bookings may be made from 1 May.
- Week bookings for non-members open 1 June.
- From 1 June, non-members will have equal booking rights for ski weeks.
Vouching for non-members
- When a member books non-members into the lodge they are accepting responsibility for their behaviour and character.
- Bookings from non-members MAY be refused if they do not have club members prepared to vouch for them.
- Non-members booking online will be required to enter a referring members name into the booking system.
For this 2013 winter season only, non-members booking more than 5 week nights or 3 weekends can book any further nights within the season at member rates.
- It is your responsibility to get yourself to and from the Lodge.
- If you need transport, then mention this to the Lodge Booking Officer; there may be car-pooling options available.
- All cancellations must be made through the Lodge Booking Officer
- Week trips refund is lodge fees less a $10 booking fee per person providing cancellation notice is received by 8pm, 3 Mondays before the trip runs
- Weekend trips refund is as above, but cancellation notice is required 2 Mondays before the trip runs
- Any other refund requests will be referred to the General Committee
- The lodge capacity is 32 persons including babies sleeping in cots.
- Due to safety regulations, overbooking the lodge on any night is not permitted.